Sunday, July 26, 2009

Monster's bump.

I'm 19 weeks today and I'm starting to get a little belly. I can still hide it with proper clothing, and I'm sure people who don't know me just think I'm bloated, but I wanted a picture to compare it to future pregnancies. I'm going to a prenatal yoga class with my friend Natalie and am visiting the chiropractor more regularly. I think I'm finally starting to get my appetite back, I even had a little ice cream last night! So here's the pictures. DJ wanted to take them by our new Subaru.

7 comments:

The Gang said...

Ahhh....cute Melissa. You are starting to look like a Mommy! Just waiting for the day when we make the late night trip to Spokane! ;)

Anne said...

Thanks for posting the picture. I rarly get to see you and have been so curious on how your bump is looking. You look so good. With all the updates I get from everyone I just picture you laying in bed sick all the time. I'm so glad your starting to feel better. You look great.
Anne

anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!

--cat

Kimberley said...

You look super cute, but stop referring to your baby as "Monster".
Luv U

Child of God said...

Love the car, love the dress, love the bump!

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

I agree with Kim. Poor baby being called monster!!! Also cute bump. I love when people post when they look pregnant.

Scott & Jess said...

Congrats Melissa! You are adorable! Hope you guys are doing well