Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pink hair and Chicago


First of all, I took this picture last night of DJ. He is such a handsome guy. Also, check out the colors of the sky and on the taller building. We had a good sunset last night.



DJ asked that I put pink in my hair so I went to Moses Lake and my friend Brittany did it. It turned out really well and I've gotten a ton of compliments. I was a little worried about how people at church would react, but when I told them I did it for my husband they were like, oh that's really cool. It also upped my cool factor with my Young Women so I think it was worth it. Plus it is a lot of fun.



This is the view from my hotel in Chicago. I stayed at the Crowne Metro. It was a quick trip, but totally worth it. I learned so much to help with my job and was finally able to meet my co-workers that I've only had an email relationship with.



This is one of the doormen at the hotel. I was leaving for good. Everyone was so nice. I was shocked at how friendly Chicago is. I would really like to go back for a longer visit with DJ. It would be cool to take the train over.



I took a water taxi to get a quick view of downtown. This is one of the bridges facing Sears Tower.



This is another Taxi, but it looks exactly like the one I was on.


4 comments:

Amanda Impett said...

I love your hair...the little bit of pink that you put in there looks cool. I'm glad you had fun in Chicago I have never been myself as the thought of traveling around a large city has scared me but after reading your blog I just might give it a try. I'm glad you had fun and that you got to learn things that will help you with your job.

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Fun hair!! I just got a redish pink in my hair too. It was supposed to be red, but I think it looks more like pink!!

Child of God said...

Love the view from your hotel. I am totally up for taking the train there. Lets plan it. I bet Jeff would be up for it too.

Anne said...

If there is a trip in the planning, then I'll have to count myself in! I like the hair Melissa. I bet your "girls" did think that was cool. It looks good! I'm glad you have fun on your trip. And I hope you know your brother does Love You, even though he calls you and tries to talk you out of your presidental choice. All out of Love! I think he likes a good debate too. He certainly doesn't get that from me.
I wish we lived closer!
Anne