Saturday, January 9, 2010

New number?

This post is for Anne. Apparently when you moved, you did not give me your new home number. So we're thinking of blessing Christian next weekend because it is MLK Jr. Day and I thought Brad and the kids probably have a three day weekend. We are tentatively planning it for then, but it depends on how the pass is. Does this work for you guys? We'll definitely post pone it if the pass ends up being impassable next weekend. DJ has the following Monday and Tuesday off, so if we do bless him that day, we'll probably head back with everyone to ML Sunday afternoon.

We took Christian to Sacrament today. He was so cute just staring at the ceiling and smiling. We sat by the Kassings, some of my YW and I let them hold him during the meeting. They are infatuated with him, it is really cute. Then the YW surprised me with a present for him. They made him a monkey blanket and burp rags.

Here's another cute picture of him.

No comments: