Monday, October 3, 2011

The stats are in

Vienne weighs 17 lbs 6 oz and is 26.5" long. Both are just about at the 95th percentile. Christian weighed that at 9 months. She is growing up way too fast but really is the cutest thing ever. I was given permission to start her on fruits and veggies once she starts getting interested in eating. Apparently new research is showing that exposure to solids should begin a little earlier, lessening the likelihood of type 2 diabetes and food allergies. I already give her a little oatmeal in a bottle once a day to help keep her more regular and satisfied. Here she is standing in her excersaucer.












She loves to blow her spit around.


















Here's a cute one from bath time to show off her lovely curves.

















Christian loves to lay by her when she's on the floor. Here he's laughing because she's "tickling" him. He laid on her hand and she was just trying to get it back.










And now my handsome boy. He pulled a little girl's hair today at the gym. She screamed at him so he pulled her hair, making her scream some more. We'll be working on gentle touches a bit more this week. I love seeing his language progress. His ability to understand and take direction has improved so much this week. He did not want to leave a car he'd been playing with at the gym today. I explained to him he can play with it every time we come, but that it has to stay. I let him know we were leaving to go home and eat some food. He put the car in the box and left without another fuss.






And one of him and me. He wanted to take one together.

Update on goals. They're going well. I've been to the gym twice now. I'm going to try to get there every day this week. Having two babies so close is tough on the body. Add a broken foot to the mess and what do you get? A body in desperate need of muscle tone, lifting, and shrinking. All you moms know exactly what I'm talking about. Well I better to get to bed so I have energy to bring it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Josh and Emily said...

I can't believe that I missed you having another baby! I have been out of the blog loop for a while. She is beautiful and I love her name! Congrats!

Clark perrins said...

hi Melissa do be form me