Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A new day


We're moving....into the Pit Stop! (Now Havoline Express Lube). Its empty right now that Justin is working in Alaska. It'll be tight but we're going to use the money we'll be saving on rent and utilities to finally pay off my student loans and the medical bills that have crept up this past year from my foot and Vienne. The insurance company ca
n still take up to another year before they pay for them and I'm sick of the monthly payments. It'll be close quarters, but at least less space to clean right? We're just really lucky that my parents have the apartment. My kids are still small enough that they really don't care where we live.


So here's a recent photo of my little monsters.

1 comment:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

It will definitely be nice to pay off some debt! And the weather will be warm soon enough that you will be out and at the park everyday anyway so they will never know how small their home was!