Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ok so before you get to see the wedding pictures I have to thank my brother Sean and my brother in law Jeff for coming and help us figure out the basement. You see, DJ and I are living in a shack. Right now we're finishing the basement. Then we're going to move downstairs. Then we're going to gut our upstairs, add 600+ square feet, and finish the upstairs. This is what we finished tonight.This is the bedroom we framed in.

OK now you can see wedding pics. Enjoy!!I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I also highly recommend my photographer so if you need one let me know and I'll pass on her number.

3 comments:

Laura said...

Loved looking at all your photos! Congrats!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Your pictures look great! I loved the rings on the daisy. What a good idea. The shoe picture was also cute.

Scott & Jess said...

Melissa, Congrats on your marriage. You look so beautiful!! I love your dress! I hope you are doing well:)